Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

So good. Extremely great follow up.

Snipe TooF Snipe TooF

Hey man! Glad to see you're back!

I also just started animating again. Ten or so years really does a number huh?

MACception responds:

What up man! Yeah... It's crazy getting back into it but it's like seeing an old friend again :)

A New Place A New Place

oh my good lord.

psycosis91, brings me back to the good days of sprite movies... i thought you died!

NG Sketchbook Tour 07 NG Sketchbook Tour 07

this years was great

I want to try and participate next year, this really intrigued me when I first read about it [back when I was a flash reg] and it seems exciting. I'll have to get this damn newgrounds text lag out of my system though before I think about posting regularly on the BBS...

10/10

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Sick

Hey, you still wanna be part of the Prodigal sons (by part I mean active member) if not it's cool, but we'll always have a place for you :D

And this was a very nice tutorial, I liked it and it helped me a bit. Nice work
!

Moosh responds:

Hehe I think I have a problem with dedication so it might be alittle hard for me to be a constant active member heh...Though I might stick around you guys and maybe help out if you need.

But anyways thanks for the review :)

Tutorial of Flash art Tutorial of Flash art

I'm sorry

The only good thing about this tutorial was linkin park, and you didn't even choose their best songs.

Try drawing random things on paper with a pen over and over again, and practice basic shapes and proportion.

I have to give it to you though, if you didn't use an online translator your english is quite good for a 14 year old.

Flashmovieboy responds:

Thanks! But that wasn't best linkin park songs? I think that Leave out All the Rest was very good song...

Paralysissy Paralysissy

Spoopy!

Chaos Confined (Metroid) Chaos Confined (Metroid)

Snare doesn't really have any definition, but definitely a cool mix of electronica and stuff. I'm a big fan of the bass tone, what did you do for it?

MetalRenard responds:

Only 3 stars? ;_;
Erm bass tone... Where? The electronica intro or the actual bass I played later on in the song? Send me a PM with an answer/next question. :)

As for the snare I prefer the more 80's sound hence why it's wider and not so defined. It's a choice, not an issue.

[QC] The Hideous Mr. Olin [QC] The Hideous Mr. Olin

holy clipping batman

be careful with your levels in relation to the software you have, clipping scares people.

it's pretty good but the clipping scared me

i'm a people

but good job

QuietCorpse responds:

Clipping is scary. xP I've been working on that.

Thank you for the review! =]

Trace vector profile Trace vector profile

hm

It seemed like just another hedgehog fanart ripoff that I've seen so much of, but I actually liked the character design and you drew it well. I like the style. 8/10 :D

HypNosE777 responds:

i agree with the ripoff :b but i made him when i was small, but i'v been trying to remake him slowely for the last 5 years :b but its still him im knowen for on deviantART so i wont change him that much (:

and the other stuff (: thanks