Paralysissy Paralysissy

Spoopy!

Chaos Confined (Metroid) Chaos Confined (Metroid)

Snare doesn't really have any definition, but definitely a cool mix of electronica and stuff. I'm a big fan of the bass tone, what did you do for it?

MetalRenard responds:

Only 3 stars? ;_;
Erm bass tone... Where? The electronica intro or the actual bass I played later on in the song? Send me a PM with an answer/next question. :)

As for the snare I prefer the more 80's sound hence why it's wider and not so defined. It's a choice, not an issue.

[QC] The Hideous Mr. Olin [QC] The Hideous Mr. Olin

holy clipping batman

be careful with your levels in relation to the software you have, clipping scares people.

it's pretty good but the clipping scared me

i'm a people

but good job

QuietCorpse responds:

Clipping is scary. xP I've been working on that.

Thank you for the review! =]

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

There aren't words, but...

This was fucking beautiful.

A Collection of Future Songs A Collection of Future Songs

Really nice.

I liked your arrangements, the beginning sounded like a very triumphantly epic soundtrack, and then when the tremolo'd bit came in, it added a very nice feel to it.

This entire piece was really cool, it was a nice, different approach to everything. The second beat sounded at first like a 90s rap beat, then some wind instruments came in and gave it a Chinese feel to it, it felt like it belonged in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, haha. Then, it jumped to a sort of Indian/Egyptian beat, this was just a really nice display of the instruments you had. The beat after reminded me of Donkey Conga lmao. Good job.

Saigon responds:

thanks for the descriptive review :D

Modern Wasteland Modern Wasteland

I really liked it.

The autotune really ruined it for me, but I really liked the entire song, I liked the lyrics, a little cliche, but you have a nice voice. Take away that autotune and leave your raw voice in :]

Banjo K, Click Clock Woods 3 Banjo K, Click Clock Woods 3

!!!!hah!!!

I loved this game series! This was a great remix even though you overclocked your bass a bit. This brought back some great memories :D

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

Great Piece

Well done. Really reminded me of my old days, playing Oot for days on end. This song is forever with me, and I'll never forget that video game... the best video game I've ever played. It was a fantastic tale, and remains in my memories, and will for years to come.

Thanks for a revisit to my favorite game of all time, and my favorite story of all time. It really calmed me, and I loved the transition to the Kokiri Forest.

That game was a masterpiece, it had a wonderful score. Kokiri Forest always made me feel like I was wandering happily through a forest, and the Forest Temple theme gave me chills. Everything from Hyrule Fields to Zora's Domain had an amazing score.

Paper Mario 2 : Cortez V2 Paper Mario 2 : Cortez V2

:D yay

The open hi-hat was a tad high, a lower [pitch-wish] sample would sounded sick, or maybe a lower volume.

THis was great though, very much like the original, hooray for nostalgia!!

Gorekiller responds:

Hey thanks old bro ! I was waiting for you ! Unfortunatly, I haven't finished the game yet. But I will ! Thanks for the review !!

Paper Mario 2 : Macho Grubba ! Paper Mario 2 : Macho Grubba !

woot

That was audible sex.

Gorekiller responds:

...That's right. I'm fapping right now.